“There can be no transforming of darkness into light and of apathy into movement without emotions.“
– C.G. Jung
If you choose to see whether you would like to work with me you can expect the following:
- Assessment – a one off meeting to see how you feel with me and for me to find out about you. I will be assessing what you might need, the likely timescale, and my suitability to work with you.
- If you choose to go ahead we agree an initial number of sessions, and to review progress at that time.
- If you choose not to work with me or I don’t feel qualified to work with you I will refer you to another therapist, should you wish.
- I will treat you and our work respectfully, abiding by the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP) code of ethics.
- Confidentiality, ongoing professional development and regular supervision on my part in accordance with the BACP.